The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will launch an Easter initiative focusing on the teachings of Jesus Christ on Saturday, March 28, 2015. The “Because He Lives” initiative is expected to reach millions through social media, month-long displays in select visitors’ centers, member and missionary tools and online paid promotion on hundreds of Internet sites.
Women in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are being highlighted on Church websites and social media channels in March as part of National Women’s History Month. The Church History Department is featuring women from Church history in its Church History Daily feature on its website.
- Why Religion Matters: The Ground We Walk On
- Why Religion Matters: The Salt of Society
- Why Religion Matters: The Longing Within
- Why Religion Matters: Making Selves Out of Others
- Why Religion Matters: The Twinned Life of Family and Faith
- In Honour of Human Rights Day
- The Relevance of Religion
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints join with many others, of various faiths, who view all human beings as sons and daughters of God. Full Story »
Elder David A. Bednar, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, called for Mormons to use social media to “sweep the earth” with authentic and uplifting messages. Full Story »
Official E-mail Notifications